International Journal of Clinical Trials (IJCT) is an open access, international, peer-reviewed journal that encompasses all aspects of clinical trials. The journal's full text is available online at http://www.ijclinicaltrials.com. The journal allows free access to its contents, offers a way to make data both freely available and highly visible worldwide; this will benefit the impact of your publication. International Journal of Clinical Trials is dedicated to publishing articles on clinical trial methodology as well as protocols, commentaries and results papers. International Journal of Clinical Trials (IJCT) is one of the fastest communication journals and articles are published online within short time after acceptance of manuscripts, this will benefit the societies by getting faster access to your clinical trial results. The journal has a broad coverage for articles are clinical trial methodology, traditional results papers, regulatory aspects of clinical trial, research ethics, clinical trial management, clinical data management and biostatistics. The journal has unrestricted space and takes advantage of all the technical possibilities available for electronic publishing. It is published quarterly and available in print and online version. International Journal of Clinical Trials (IJCT) complies with the uniform requirements for manuscripts submitted to biomedical journals, issued by the International Committee for Medical Journal Editors.
Issues: 4 per year
Print ISSN: 2349-3240
Online ISSN: 2349-3259
Publisher: Medip Academy
DOI prefix: 10.18203Medip Academy is a member of Publishers International Linking Association, Inc. (PILA), which operates CrossRef (DOI)
International Journal of Clinical Trials accepts manuscript submissions through Online Submissions:
About the Journal > Online Submissions
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
If you find any difficulty in online submission of your manuscript, please contact editor at firstname.lastname@example.org
The correct abbreviation for abstracting and indexing purposes is Int J Clin Trials.
Abstracting and Indexing information
The journal is indexed with Index Medicus for South-East Asia Region (WHO), JournalTOCs, Index Copernicus, CrossRef, Index Scholar, Journal Index, Google Scholar, J-Gate, Directory of Science, eJManager and ResearchBib.
Index Copernicus Value: 82.68 (ICV 2015: 82.68)
Advantages to publish in the International Journal of Clinical Trials
- Prompt review and rapid publication
- DOI (Digital Object Identifiers) for each article: The assignment of DOI names through the international registration agency (CrossRef), recognizes published data as a first-class research output in the scientific world, Increase the acceptance of research data as legitimately citable contribution to the scientific record.
- Wider visibility through open access
- Indexing: International Journal of Clinical Trials is indexed with Index Medicus for South-East Asia Region (WHO), JournalTOCs, Index Copernicus, CrossRef, Index Scholar, Journal Index, Google Scholar, J-Gate, Directory of Science, eJManager and ResearchBib. International Journal of Clinical Trials will apply to be indexed in other relevant databases and repositories in the future, where appropriate.
- Archiving: International Journal of Clinical Trials utilizes the LOCKSS (Lots Of Copies Keep Stuff Safe) system to create a distributed archiving system among participating libraries and permits those libraries to create permanent archives of the journal for purposes of preservation and restoration. The LOCKSS Program, based at Stanford University Libraries, provides libraries and publishers with open source digital preservation tools to preserve and provide access to persistent and authoritative digital content. In addition, authors publishing with International Journal of Clinical Trials are encouraged to self-archive final published version of the articles on a website, institutional repository or any other OAI-compliant institutional/subject-based repository, immediately on publication.
Fast track publication
Fast track publication service is provided to shorten the time to decision and publication. Authors if they wish can have their article published as Online First (Articles in Press) within 2 weeks of manuscript submission (Conditional to acceptance and author does prompt corrections).
Online First (Articles in Press) Articles are accepted, peer reviewed manuscripts, and are citable by the digital object identifier (DOI) assigned at the time of online publication.
If you wish to use fast track publication service, please submit your manuscript and write to editor with manuscript ID at email@example.com or call the editorial office: +91-7567260799.